The Town Center Owners Association (TCOA) was incorporated in 2001 and encompasses the entire 165-acre Big Sky Town Center project. Most property owners in the Town Center will be members of two owners associations; one will be the commercial building or residential owners association, and the second will be the TCOA. As such, property owners in the Town Center will be responsible for the dues assessed by each owners association.
The current directors of the TCOA are Bill, Tom, and Mitch Simkins. The reason that the master developer, Simkins Holdings, LLC, needs to control the functions of the TCOA in the early years to ensure that every development in the Town Center is constructed according to the Master Plan and to implement the overarching vision for the project.
- Snowplowing of all streets and sidewalks in the Town Center
- Snowplowing of all parking lots in the Commercial District
- Landscaping maintenance, water, and electricity costs for irrigation and lighting of common and/or public open space areas and amenities
- Street lighting
- Parking lot lighting in the Commercial District
- Covenant enforcement and TCOA administration
- Trail maintenance
- Weed control